I blogged about this quite a while ago in a post entitled "Issue 50 cover contest". Since the deadline is approaching in little over 2 months I thought I'd shoot out a reminder to those of you who are interested in submitting cover art.
Again the rules are pretty simple:
1. The cover must have something to do with Hatman comics
2. No, profanity or vulgarities will be accepted (just remember that we try to keep our website acceptable for families, so aim for a G or PG rating, however, mild cartoon violence akin to what has already appeared in Hatman will be considered)
3. No parody covers will be accepted (we want these to be original)
4. Entries are due by 11:59pm eastern time October 31st 2009 (you may email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to use snail mail, please email us for mailing information. Snail mail entries must be postmarked by no later than October 31st 2009)
5. Providing rules 1-4 are followed, feel free to express yourself and be creative, we will not divulge the plot of issue 50 (which, if we did would blow your mind) so any and/or all of our characters are free game. (All Hatman & Indigo character's likenesses and logos are trademarks and copyrights of 3twins.net, LLC, and may only be used for the purpose of this contest.)
6. All submissions become the property of 3twins.net, LLC, however the artist will be credited.
Shortly after the issue is released we will provide a gallery page displaying the 50 different covers.
If you have any questions feel free to post them here or email email@example.com