Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Up Close and Personal


I've done caricatures for charity events, fundraisers, and for many other reasons but for the first time I was able to connect my artistic abilities in junction with a pre-established company. In doing so I got to chat with old and new coming fans. I realized how much 3twins it truly enjoyed and loved. From my experience people always hang on to their caricatures as well as their memorable experience of having their faces illustrated for fun. They expressed to me what a treasure it was to have this on top of an exciting web comic. Some stated, "they felt as if they were apart of something that was genuine something that was about to be famously rediscovered", so to the fans we thank you and keep spreading the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment