Monday, July 20, 2009

The grand significance of today

"So, What's the grand significance of today?" you must be asking yourself.

Well today is July 20th 2009 (or it's supposed to be when you read this, unless your reading it as an older post), not only is today the 40th anniversary of the lunar landing (and yes I do believe they did land on the moon) it is also the 29th anniversary of Jason's and my birth.

Yup two of the 3twins are 365 days away from being 30!!! Some of you might think we're old. Some of you might think we're just babies. Well I'd like to think we're well seasoned adults with a long life span ahead of us.

"Well seasoned?" you may ask. "Yes" is my reply. I am like a seasoned steak ready for the grill, although Jason is more like chicken seasoned for a nice burrito.

"You're not making much sense, Andy" you're probably thinking to yourself. And you're right! I'm not making much sense, but I don't have to, because its my birthday and I can do what I want!

I hope this has brightened your day, I know it has mine!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment