Monday, October 27, 2014

NINTENDO still has my vote!


Many have said my love for Nintendo is biased, and that they are the gaming company that sits on the sidelines watching as X-box & Sony duke it out for top rank. This seems to be a running joke within certain gaming sections but I’m okay with that and so is Nintendo it seems, and why shouldn’t they be? While my love leans towards, Metroid, Mortal Kombat, & Mario Bros etc., we can always fall back on the statistics.  There are forty games that have sold over 15million dollars in copies, Nintendo  is in the lead (#1 Tetris 143 million,  #2Wii Sports 82 million) with seven of their games being in the top ten and a total of  twenty-two being among the forty.  I truly believe that their unique and somewhat isolated approach in production and design style when put up against their competitors is what has allowed them to thrive all of these years and I don’t think that will change anytime soon.  
~Michael Lude

No comments:

Post a Comment