Friday, August 5, 2011

Hand Sculpted Indigo!

I recently commissioned an Indigo sculpture from Ben Howard, the genius behind Fizz Man Industries. It will be a birthday present for Andy (the voice of Indigo) and also a test to see if there would be any interest among fans to purchase statues of our characters. I have received a few progress photo's and I am very impressed! To the right is the head which is amazing! Andy and I have already decided that we will be ordering more characters from Fizz Man Industries, for sale or for our own personal collections. I'll be sure to post about this again when I have images of him painted!

Tell me what you think of this idea. Would you be interested in having your very own Hatman Comics character in eye popping 3D for your display? Or what about a Midieville or Star Fetched character?

No comments:

Post a Comment