Saturday, August 6, 2011

3twins Character Studies

As we slowly begin to move our content into the realm of blip.tv and make our entertainment more accessible across the web, we here at 3twins.net, plan on blogging more often. Our blog posts will range from interesting things we find other places on the web to the intricate details of the goings on at 3twins.net.

A few years back, 3twins had started a fan site over on wetpaint.  This site fell by the way side, but one project I was working on that showed some interest was character studies. I really enjoyed providing the character studies, and they also gave our fans a different perspective on some of our less known 3twins characters. So, in order to bolster regular bogger content, I will be providing a character study on one 3twins character each weekend.

Next weekend we will begin with one of my favorite Midieville characters, Marvin, the Blue Wizard!

I hope you all look forward to it as much as I do,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment