Thursday, May 15, 2014

Illustrating Hatman


http://www.3twins.net/Hatman%20Indigo%2010.html
Greetings all. Steven Ware here, just wanted to talk about my second experience in doing a full fledged comic book for 3twins media. It was a dark and stormy night...no just kidding. After having done a few covers and a smaller comic book for the guys I was asked to illustrate the Christmas Carol episode of Hatman & Indigo. I had decided to work in more realistic illustration style for the Dicken's portion, and the sketching and inking proved more daunting than I had anticipated, and there was plenty of 'LIFE' getting in the way. But when the work was complete, I was pretty satisfied with the finished product...and the feedback from the guys and others was pretty positive. To make a long story longer, I post this in hopes to encourage everyone to keep pressing on with their endeavors...in the end we will all be able to pat each other on the back for a job well done.

~Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment