Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hatman & Indigo – Origins: Super Cold Frozen Man



The third member of the Terrible Trio, arch nemeses of Hatman & Indigo, had a fated beginning.  As one of the creators of Hatman & Indigo, I had a lot of input into the aforementioned characters, but as the voice behind Super Cold Frozen Man I have had the privilege of molding his persona into that you see (and hear) in the comics today.

The first inspiration for Super Cold Frozen Man goes way back into my childhood, when I would enjoy watching the cartoon Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, which featured Iceman.  I loved Iceman way more than Spider-Man, and immediately began a fixation on all ice powered characters.  From Iceman (Marvel) to Mr. Freeze (DC), to Isis Vanderchill (Darkwing Duck) I loved those frozen heroes and villains.  So when it came time to create the terrible trio, I knew one of them had to have ice powers.

To find out more about Super Cold Frozen Man and the rest of the Terrible Trio, check out their misadventures in Hatman & Indigo

~Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment