Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hatman Halloween-The Text Adventures!

We are well into October now, Hatmaniacs, and normally this is when we bring a new Hatman Halloween story to you.  Sadly though, this will be a year without one.

I spoke with Andy and Steve about the lack of a Halloween special this year and we decided that to help ease the Hatman withdrawals, we would offer our fans a text based Halloween story.  My idea with this is that since we will not have an actual comic for this story, we will not feature our main protagonists in this tale.

So, I bring you the first installment in the Halloween Text Adventure.  What follows is some excerpts from Farmer Bill's personal journal.  (Please note that since Farmer Bill is a simple farmer, his spelling and grammar may not live up to your 3twins expectations, but isn't that part of why we love him so much?)

-Jason


Oct 1st
Dear Gernal

The Bill Farm had a real crummy pumkin harvist this year.  Prolly due ta all that frost from that Freezy Man, Electric Twirly Mustash Guy and his yella pet dog that lasted all June.  Then we had a really hot July.  I honest to goodness tested it and fried my brekfist eggs on the enjin of my car.  Too bad I broke the yokes and all that gunky stuff went into the works.  The air condishuner has been spittin out scrambled eggs ever sense.

From
Bill

Oct 8th
Dear Gernal

I just don't know what I am gonna do ta pay the bills come winter.  Billy took off on an adventure with that water kid, splash boy, or wutever his name is and I had to hire that Badger guy to help me harvist what little crop I had left.  Hes a gud worker but he keeps practisin his nife elbowin on the pumkins and I keep hafin to sell the pumkins haf off!

From
Bill

Oct 15th
Dear Gernal

Well, I went inta the barn agin.  That box of pumkin guts is tryin ta seduse me inta freein him somehow.  He says if'n I kin figger how to git him out, he can use his powers to make me a huge pumkin harvist and my money woes'll be over!  With Billy and splash boy off on that adventure I think I mite git a chance to try things my way!  I shur hope that pumkin guy hasn't got inta my brains agin.  Nah, he prolly aint!

From
Bill

Oct 22nd
Dear Journal,

That farmer bought me line-o-bull and fashioned 'imself a backpack wif me box!  I was able to squeeze the tiniest portion of me juices onto his skin and now I've got me body back, in a manner of speakin!  It's really great to be able to move around and not be stuck in that dusty ole barn.  To keep suspicion away, I've been pretending to talk like the farmer and go about his normal daily activities.  But me birfday is comin' up and dats when I'll be the strongest.  That coupled wif the full moon on da 29th outta give me some extra magical mojo!  Soon, the world will be mine!  Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Sincerely yours,
Big Giant Pumpkin Headed Man in a Box-on the back of the farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment