Tuesday, October 30, 2012

911 Transcript

October 29, 2012 10:53pm

911 Dispatcher:  911.

Caller: Yes, is this 911?  Um... my husband was just taken away by some vines!

911 Dispatcher: Did you say vines?

Caller: Yeah, like pumpkin vines!  You gotta do something!

911 Dispatcher: Ma'am 911 is for real emergencies, not pranks. [end call]


October 29, 2012 11:17pm

911 Dispatcher:  911.

Caller: Help me!  You gotta help me!  There are vines squeezing my car, I think they want to get me!

911 Dispatcher:  Vines, really!  What is everyone's deal tonight!  911 is for emergencies, it is not a toy!

Caller: No really! YOU GOTTA SAVE ME!  OH NO! THEY BROKE IN THE WINDOW!  AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

911 Dispatcher: Hello, sir.  Sir, are you there?  [end call]


October 29, 2012 11:51pm

911 Dispatcher: 911.

Caller: Please send someone to 2782 Sycamore Lane!  I just saw a man dressed like a farmer with a gigantic pumpkin growing out of his back!

911 Dispatcher: Okay, well, Halloween isn't for two more days.  Just settle down.

Caller: You don't understand, the pumpkin had fire inside it.

911 Dispatcher: Yes, that's called a Jack'O'Lantern.

Caller: But the pumpkin spoke and the man was floating.  There were vines everywhere; crawling behind him.

911 Dispatcher: Okay, I've notified police, someone will be there momentarily.  But if this is a prank, you need to understand that the police have the authority to arrest you for abusing 911.

Caller:  It's not a prank!  It's real!  AH!  The vines are now covering the street and yards of the whole neighborhood! [crashing sound and glass breaking]  NO!  NOT ME!  AAAAHHHH!

911 Dispatcher: Would you like me to stay on the line until the police arrive?  Hello? [end call]

No comments:

Post a Comment