Saturday, June 20, 2009

"It aint easy..."

3twins.net has been on line for over 4 years now. We get feedback, but not as much as we'd like, and not the kind that we need.

All the time I hear "I really like what you're doing with the website", or "That last comic/cartoon was great". Don't get me wrong, we LOVE to hear that you like what we work so hard on, but we need true constructive criticism.

I know there are things we do that make you think "ugh, I hate when they do that" or "not this again", but we don't know what those things are. Believe me, when we do hear that people don't like something, we change it. The main reason Midieville is on a break is because we heard from several people that they like the content, but not the visuals. SO we're starting from scratch to make it as awesome visually as the rest of the content on 3twins.net.

What am I asking? I want you to post your least favorite thing about 3twins.net. Whatever it is! It would be great to get a blog discussion going about this.

Thanks for your feedback. BUT Please post it HERE!!!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment