Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NEW character concept drawing!

Greetings 3twins fans!

It is always difficult for me to know what to post about and what to keep as a secret with regards to our progress in the game.  Sorry it has been a while since I posted anything.  My grandfather has been in the hospital, so I hope you all understand the delay in new teases.

That being said, today I would like to introduce you to another new character to our Nintendo Wii U game: Of Mages & Pages: Teento's Revenge, Myreej the jester.  Myreej is the royal advisor to the good King Mathos.  These sketches are still a work in progress, so his final design may change, but I wanted to share this with all of you.  These designs come from the newest member of our team, Michael Lude (who some of you may remember from several great Hatman stories like Back to the Beginning)

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment