Friday, December 6, 2013

So much I can't talk about!

So, I was trying to give you teases once a week, but obviously fell behind on that.  I have so much to talk about, but I can't!  I know that just seems mean of me, doesn't it?  Well, Andy and I discussed a lot of the progress we've made over the past couple of weeks and decided that we should keep a lid on it for now.  However, I can tell you what he and I have been doing.  In addition to being the producers on the game and directing the various elements that go into the game, Andy and I are writing the story that will unfold in the cut-scenes.  Since it has been over five years since we posted a new Midieville on our site, What we've been doing is writing loads of appendices and back-stories for the world and characters.  A lot of that stuff won't end up in the game itself, but it is helping us to flesh out the world for "Of Mages & Pages" and give our artists, animators, sound designers, and programmers a better feel for the world of the game.  Maybe we'll touch on some of that content later on, but for now, its all just helping to put everyone whose working on the game into the realm of Midieville.

Loads more to come!

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment