Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hand-colored Zapman Re-imagined!

Howdy Hatmaniacs!

Today I bring you a sneak peek at what is in store with the Zapman Re-imagined three issue story!  To the right (or above depending on your screen resolution) is just one of the finished pages colored by up-and-coming 3twins artist, Alex Harvey!  I made this image extra large so you could take it all in!  Those of you familiar with the original Zapman story know that there was a Superhero Audition.  Well, for the new improved retelling of that story, S. LaDon Ware pulled out all the stops to show just how impressive that audition really was!

Take a moment to gaze at all the amazing superhero wanna-bees!

I really love the combination of S. LaDon's pencils and Alex's coloring.  I am so excited to bring you this story!  We still have a little ways to go before we can start publishing it on 3twins.net, but S. LaDon Ware is surely going to knock the rest of this one out of the park!

There's so much coming up in the next few months!  Andy and I are going to roll up our sleeves and start a ground-up renovation of the website.  We are still working on mastering all of our old comics into one format.  Please be patient though, as we are both still taking classes.  I recently decided to pursue my Masters Degree, so I will not be finished with school until Summer 2015.  However, as I fall into the swing of things and we gather momentum for a re-launch of our site, I can assure you 3twins.net will return stronger and more vigorous than ever before!

Always stay hungry for new stories,
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment