Thursday, October 13, 2011

Moving unearths old things

I am in the process of moving to a new home, and as I was packing up the things in my office, I came across an old journal of mine.  Unlike some people, I don't use my journals like a diary, noting the events of the day, rather I use it to capture my creative thoughts.  Whenever I have an idea for a story or start mulling characters over in my head, I pull out one of my journals and write away.

Today the journal I found was several years old.  I flipped the first few pages and found a short story I had started, that eventually led to the ideas of Midieville.

Although this story looks nothing like Midieville as we know it, the characters of elves, dragons and an evil king, eventually led me to the plot of our loveable medieval characters of Marvin, Gidju and Anell.

Perhaps I will put the pages of this old story on 3twins Raw! or as BluRay extras for Midieville, one day.

~Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment