Saturday, September 11, 2010

More news on some new stuff

I've been a fan of online TV and movie reviews for a while now, so I'm finally going to start doing a couple. To be a little different than the masses I've decided to focus not only on the content but also the boxes and special features as well. I personally own all of the available seasons of The Simpsons, Frasier, and Futurama, so I might start with doing episode by episode reviews of those in addition to some of my favorite movies. I'm going to attempt to be a kinder critic than most out there, talking about stuff I like, instead of stuff I don't.

I know these blogs keep saying "on the horizon" but I do have good news that the horizon is approaching fast! October first you can expect part one of our Halloween special (two years in the making!)

I can't wait for that one to come out! I was the script writer on it and I think it's one of my best scripts so far. Afterward, I'll be sure to do a post on how I came about it.

Jason

P.S. Chicaco Comicon was a bust this year due to illness, so sorry I don't have anything to report there.

No comments:

Post a Comment